Pages

15 December 2008

Sneaky Peeks


I managed to make new cards today. I had fun making these. I love intricate detail cutting and cards that end up looking wonderful - even when I'm not really feeling that creative.


These cards are only available from LolliShops. And there are still free gifts to be received!!


I think I will be buying a new digital camera tomorrow. I got $400 NZD from birthday and Christmas (I know! I shouldn't have opened anything) and I could either spend it on clothes etc or I could get a digital camera all of my own that doesn't run through batteries as fast as I drink soy lattes!

Just a thought: I could also get some wonderful scrapping/card making supplies....

I think I will stick with the camera. An Olympus FE 370 for $399 NZD. It will have to be Silver. My mom's camera is black and they do look similar. It comes in blue, pink, black, red and silver...

4 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Happy Birthday Jeni!! When is it? I love your new cards, they are adorable!!! What excellent workmanship!! I definitely think you should go with the pink camera!! :-) Sharon

OurWanderingAdventures said...

happy birthday!!! New camera are fun!!

art by naomi said...

Thanks for sharing some sneek peeks of your cards. They're great!

l said...

This is sooo cool..did you get it? FUN!