15 December 2008

Sneaky Peeks


I managed to make new cards today. I had fun making these. I love intricate detail cutting and cards that end up looking wonderful - even when I'm not really feeling that creative.


These cards are only available from LolliShops. And there are still free gifts to be received!!


I think I will be buying a new digital camera tomorrow. I got $400 NZD from birthday and Christmas (I know! I shouldn't have opened anything) and I could either spend it on clothes etc or I could get a digital camera all of my own that doesn't run through batteries as fast as I drink soy lattes!

Just a thought: I could also get some wonderful scrapping/card making supplies....

I think I will stick with the camera. An Olympus FE 370 for $399 NZD. It will have to be Silver. My mom's camera is black and they do look similar. It comes in blue, pink, black, red and silver...

4 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Happy Birthday Jeni!! When is it? I love your new cards, they are adorable!!! What excellent workmanship!! I definitely think you should go with the pink camera!! :-) Sharon

Michelle said...

happy birthday!!! New camera are fun!!

art by naomi said...

Thanks for sharing some sneek peeks of your cards. They're great!

Tiffan Tales said...

This is sooo cool..did you get it? FUN!