Pages

2 December 2008

I've been trying to think of something to blog about all day, and still can't really think of anything. I've been listing on LolliShops like crazy! The cards that have been listed are already wrapped up inside cellobags. I just need your address (and $$) to send them too.

I have to take some photographs of the new cards I have made so that they can be shown to the world.

Tomorrow (the 3rd) is my birthday. So as well as opening (store bought) cards I can make some really pretty ones too.

I've decided to add something to the free gifts for the first ten buyers. Still not saying what - I want it to be a surprise!

Any way, I will switch off and watch some TV before heading to bed.
I promise a more interesting post tomorrow.

Jeni

2 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Happy Birthday Jeni!!!!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to You.
Happy Birthday to Jeni,
Happy Birthday to YOU!
And Many More.........!
(I realize that I am a day early, but I'm not sure of the time difference!)
I hope you have a Wonderful Birthday. Jeni, can you please send me your address?? (Not real subtle am I?? (smiles)
Big Hugs on this Special Day!!
Your Pal, Sharon

l said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jeni!!! I hope your birthday totally rocks! I looked at your lollishop and it is SOOOO Darling- I love your banner (alot) and your stuff is really great. Best wishes!
Sally