Pages

24 December 2008

MERRY

CHRISTMAS
we are going on a family holiday on the 29th
i will probably post something before then
planning a picnic near the waterfront
for tomorrow
today, i joined my mom at work for a christmas
party. Started at 12noon, got back home
at 5pm!
Lots of drinking, talking and fun
Nothing like Christmas eve
in the uk.
tomorrow, i will be taking my new camera
and taking lots of wonderful
pictures
and will be taking my skates
with me
so you (and me) can see then in action
on asphalt
i hope to use any profit from my card making
to get a full allergy test that is available.
It costs about $500AUD!!!!!
In Jan, I'm thinking of appling for another shop at
the wonderful
lollishops
to sell some photographs.
i've been taking some really
lovely
photographs lately
and think they would look
lovely as prints
etc
watching my poirot dvd right now
and need to have a wonderful
soothing shower tonight
before santa arrives!!!
Anyway,
Merry Christmas Everyone

2 comments:

Tina said...

Merry Christmas. I hope you´ll have a wonderful holiday.
Tina

l said...

Merry Christmas!!!! Can't wait to see the photos! Have a wonderful day!!!
Sally