Pages

21 February 2010

Sunday Morning

On Sunday 21st Feb, the whole family went to the Wellington Round The Bays 7km walk. It was a gorgeous sunny day with a nice bit of wind to cool you down. I finished the race in 1 hour 13 minutes and 11 seconds (official time). And I was the 5,193rd person to cross the finish line. Next year I want to do this in 1 hour or less.

We took some photographs once we were home again. And that's my nice new shirt I got on Friday. My arms are aching, but they were yesterday morning when I woke up and I think I might have some minor sunburn but no other injuries. Except for my watch!

I love my watch! I got in when we can to New Zealand on holiday in January. Then moved here in May. The strap has broken and it doesn't look like it can be fixed. So, I am on the hunt for another good watch.

1 comment:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Good for you Jeni!!!! I'm so proud of you! That's quite a walk!! Bless your heart~You GO!!!! Hugs~Sharon