Pages

9 February 2010

If you don't see anything new in my shop for this week please don't worry.

I am organizing my inventory so I can relist the great handmade cards that, for some reason, didn't sell on Etsy. I am about half way through.

Just finding it difficult to keep at it.

The sun is shining and its beautifully warm... Yesterday we went to the library and got some more books to read. (Agatha Christie, Dean Koontz and Boris Pasternak).

I seem to be getting a little sleepy. Need to drink some more water as it's the heat that makes me want to curl up in a windless place (with sunlotion on) and just read and nap.

I was going to make some polymer clay pendants and try some buttons this afternoon. But I don't think I have enough time before everyone gets home.

I will try to post something a little more interesting tomorrow with, maybe, some photographs.

No comments: