Pages

13 November 2008

Love This Tree


tree1, originally uploaded by pnkgeenipapercrafts.

I love this photograph. I was going to blog about one of my new cards but looking through flickr this is the only picture that really reached out and grabbed at my heart. If you want to see these cards click HERE.

It's the bright colours and non-traditional Christmas colours. Since this is my first Christmas in Summer I didn't want any deep reds or greens.

LolliShops is going to be open soon! Exciting!! Make sure you check out all the wonderful stores that will be there (and mine!!)

Time for another coffee or else I will fall asleep.
Should get back to make some more cards.

4 comments:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Great card! Can't wait for lollishops either!!!

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pnkgeeni said...

hopefully this comment will be emailed to the right address.

{oc cottage} said...

What cuteness!

M ^..^