Pages

13 July 2010

Okay, I am giving this new bright, modern design a chance. It's growing on me, but it's a lot brighter than my last one.

I did get one scrapbook page done today. And I made some paper roses but then I couldn't decide on a layout for the photographs. (One is below). A double page layout with paper flowers and bright green felt birds? Or a single page Rock Star Grunge style layout? I am using three photographs. All 6 x 4.


I also started working on one (just one) of my secret projects. Hopefully I can get some good work done on it. It's something that I will be able to do while we are traveling - so that's good. I am wondering if I should do a freebie/giveaway to see how/what the response is.

Just a little quick reminder before I go and have a nice rest, is to stop by my Shop because you can still get 10% off everything.

No comments: