I finished this layout yesterday. I love how it turned out. My Mom was trying out her new headphones on Saturday so I grabbed my camera to get some good shots. The green leaves and birds are cut from a border ribbon thing (by Autumn Leaves). The patterned paper is from Stampin' Up. Sorry about all the mess on my desk.
I was going to make a different style of paper flowers but they woudn't have worked. But I did finally make some paper roses. They look amazing but are quite difficult to make.
This simple circle paper turns into this really cool paper rose. I am so glad I actually tried this out. It would look so gorgeous on vintage style layouts or cards. This is actually the second one I made. The first one isn't that good.
I've been busy today sanding down keys (wooden ones) and adding dimensional liquid glue stuff and sanding some more. Shh... this is to do with secret project #2 and #3.