Pages

14 April 2010

I'm being super duper lazy by not taking any photographs of what I made today.  I've been working on my Mothers Day present.  And just found a safe place to hide it until I get a chance to finish it. 

Tomorrow I am getting a tooth extracted.  So I won't be online much, if at all.  It happens in the morning so I will be resting for most of the day.  I've had two other teeth extracted in the past, so I know a little about what to expect. I will be watching TV while it gets done and have been told it will only take 30 minutes.

Please send good vibes to me. 

I am already planning the scrapbook page for this! And thinking of ways to turn the tooth into a necklace or something.

Time for me to go and watch the rest of Flash Forward. Then its' LOST!!!!!!
And tomorrow I get to wake up and go to the dentist.  (It's cool. There's a TV. KO drugs and no one wants to kill me - shut up bro's).

No comments: