Pages

29 October 2009

This weeks EART Team Blog ring's question is: "How do you manage to find time to create & be on an active Street Team & have a life offline? Share your tips!"

This is a difficult question. I try to stick to a timetable of checking emails, forums and blogs. And try to get to my desk to create for a few hours at a time. I hate when I oversleep (like today) because I feel like I have missed out on creating time.

On gym days I force myself to go to my desk by 10am to get a couple hours of work done. After lunch, I go to the grocery store and by the time I get back I only have an hour which I use for resting before heading out to the gym.

The one tip I would give is to leave your coffee/tea/water at your desk. If you need a caffeine hit - you have to go there for it!

Continue the blog ring at Hairbows Wonderworld

1 comment:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Hahah! Love the idea of leaving what you need on your desk :) IT forces you to stop for a bit!!