Pages

3 July 2009

Special Offers For July

Normally, there would be a feature from another Etsy seller here today, but I don't have that info yet. So, I am moving forward this special offer.

I am offering this to all my Facebook friends/fan and everyone that reads this blog.

The details:
Buy One Get One Free (up to a max of Buy Five Get Five Free) on all the cards and notelets in the Back To School section.

This offer ends at midnight on July 16th 2009.

Please put the code (BLOGBOGO) in message to seller and wait for a revised invoice, or receive a refund within three days. (Three days, because of the weekend and time difference).

If there is a card/set that isn't in this section that you absolutely love - please CONVO me and we can sort out some resonable offer. (Examples: Buy One Back To School item and get the non Back To School item for half price.... Buy Two non Back To School items and get One Back to School item for free....)

No comments: