Pages

30 June 2009

Mid Winter Vintage

This is my second Winter in New Zealand. All the shops seem to have this thing called "Mid-Winter Christmas Sale". I have started thinking about what to do for Christmas. I am planning on getting some gorgeous digital collaged images of Santa Claus and Angels etc.

I started my search on Etsy and found this amazing shop. Figuring that it might be worth while to try this 'technique' out before the Christmas making rush I decided to buy one collage sheet. As soon as I saw this postcard themed one - I just had to have it!

I've printed out a couple sheets of these images just to see what paper/printer setting is best and they all just look gorgeous!!

This one has to be my favorite so far. All 12 postcard images in the collage printed on marble effect 6x4 card. I just can't decide if there should be something in the bottom corner. A "thanks"??? It reminds me of this card from last year.



Planning on making a set like these.



This one is the Victorian Woman Greeting Card.

Tonight, I am hoping to get my tabbed journal altered scrapbook album finished. So hopefully, I will be able to take photographs tomorrow.

Let me know what you think of the Victorian woman card and the other images.

No comments: