Pages

26 September 2008

TGIF

My medical for Immigration was at 9am not 9.30 like I was told. So it has been resceduled for Monday morning.

I think I may be allergic to milk. Other than grabbing a trim latte from Starbucks everyother day I don't have milk. Chocolate uses "cooked" milk. I have to look back through my journal and see what I've eaten in the last few days.

I bought some gorgeous handmade recycled cotton rag cards today. They will be just for LolliShops. And some really gorgeous Momiji Stickers. I already have one of the keyrings. It's holding onto my USB drive that contains the last completed draft of my novel.

I hate feeling sick. I wish I was extremely healthy and didn't have to worry about what to eat.

I went to the shop to get some photo printer ink and they were sold out. So tomorrow I will go to town again and try another store. And have a Venti Vanilla Soy Latte.

PnkGeeni

No comments: