Pages

23 September 2008

feeling weak

LolliShops is a juried, online selling venue for talented artists, collectors of vintage and art supply vendors
the reason for this...
i have been accepted as a vendor at lollishops. wasn't expecting this at all. i guess people really do like my handmade cards.

my photo printer is running low on ink, so i will go out tomorrow morning and buy a new box.

i survived my blood test and medical but i feel slightly weak. i've had something to eat and got a nonfat vanilla latte afterwards.(which i didn't even have to order - they know us at our local starbucks - ) is this the perfect excuse to have some extra chocolate today??

still waiting for my supplies to arrive from america.

i am listening to my wonderful ipod since my stepdad has the tv on. and im actually sitting at the table not at the sofa. i need to get started on the continuing rewrite of my novel.

i'm going to scrapbook the little plaster from my blood test.

No comments: