Pages

9 December 2011

Three days without the internet has been quite nice.  Coming back to a bunch of emails and blogs to read though.  This photograph was taken on the 2nd - today is blue sky is a bit paler....  And I think I need to start putting on my lamp when I wake up otherwise I just fall back asleep for a few more hours.

It's day nine of December Daily and I've been journaling and taken photographs.  I'm making notes about which photographs I am using each day so it will be easier to print them out at the weekend.  Just took today's photograph while I was making my coffee.

I've taken a bunch of photographs so I have back ups in case I don't find anything to photograph on certain days.  It's already getting a little difficult trying to think of things! 

It's getting colder every day! Not nice when I have to go out to work! Having problems with the storage draws made from chipboard - they just don't seem to want to stay together!!!!  I am so glad that today is Friday.  Our weekend is already full with to do lists and craft items that need to be started/finished.  I'm not sure if I want to take my dSLR camera out with me.  Hmmm....

What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments: