Pages

10 December 2011

December Daily Day 5 - 10

 Day Five is my gorgeous lovely morning coffee!  I wasn't feeling all that Christmassy so I added a tag that says "He who has not Christmas in his heart will  never find it under a tree"
 Day six was my internet free day.  I read for a while and played with my Instax camera.  I have a few inserts to add to these pages.
 A picture of my Mom's winter hat, a bit of packaging of a Strepsils box and day seven.
 Day Eight - our favourite carollers.  This is a window cling that I grabbed last year.
 A close up of the glitter I added to the center of the icicles.
 Day 9. A lovely warm shot of the coffee jar.  I used a piece of wrapping paper as the back drop.

Day Ten.  I did take my compact digi to town this photograph of a Lindt Snowman taken with my dSLR is much better.

I can't believe that we are already two weeks into December and my Dec Daily is already quite big!  *Sigh* How's your Dec Dailies?

No comments: