Pages

15 November 2010

 
While we were traveling my blog was awarded this award.  Someone (I'll need to check) picked my blog as one they'd like to read while on a deserted island.


I am planning on teaching scrapbook classes etc next year. My mom and myself are hosting a crop next month so I needed to make an example of the layout for January. I'm being quite secretive about it - I don't want anyone to see the whole thing right now. It will be on show at the crop and after that I will post the whole layout on the CraftinGsy blog.

I am providing the whole kit to make this layout and about five cards. I don't know if we'll be able to do all this in 2 hours but we will be trying! We need to decide on the cost too! And get the word out (probably being a little lazy over this) so people will show up and have fun.

I finally got round to making some Christmas cards today. I've made three so far. Not really sure how much I like them, but I like them a lot better than store bought cards. I'll take photographs eventually but the lighting is really bad here.

I'll try to get another post up soon.

No comments: