Pages

10 November 2010

feeling lazy

which is probably why there haven't been many posts lately. I just don't feel like bothering with uploading photographs.  I am planning craft crops/classes so busy thinking and planning those. 

We are staying in a damp condensation cottage until we can get back into our own house in 124 days (approx).  Of course, I am prone to getting colds in damp places.  Trying everything I can not to get one.  First Defense sprays and cough sweets.  I can't take any cold/flu OTC medicines so I really try NOT to get a cold every year.  Plus, my food allergies still suck.  I think I may have had some nuts by accident and my throat feels a little odd - of course that could just be the start of a cold.  Drinking some Ginger Beer right now to try and calm my throat and stomach.

Every night my stomach hates me.  It growls and grumbles when I am trying to get to sleep.  Should I ask my Doctor for a nut allergy test?? He will probably think I am just a hypochondriac - which is why I didn't mention this to my Doctor in NZ.  I'm feeling cold and achy and shaky. 

Our stuff from NZ will hopefully arrive before the year ends.  I miss my crafty gear.  Even that table I was always hitting my knee on!  We should be having an Italian lesson tonight at some school.  This will be everyone else in the classes 6th lesson but our 1st.

Great, getting a head ache now.  I'd love to curl up on the sofa and read but I have stuff to do.  Maybe it's not my allergies - maybe I just have a sucky yucky cold.

No comments: