Pages

22 June 2010

Calmed Down Now

Whenever I remember to take some photographs of this card it is always too late. Bad light. So these are the best I can get right now.  The digi stamp is from (I think) Karen's Doodles and I colored it in with my Copic Markers.The ribbon was originally blue - I just colored it with a Copic Marker (not the best way to use these markers) to make it yellow/green.  All the edges have been inked.  This is such a different card from my usual style.

Close up of the kitty cat. What do you think of my shading??

What is it about coloring that can calm you down? I love these gothic girl digis from Tiddly Inks. I'm not 100% sure about the hair but I like it.  I used my fluorescent pink Copic Marker to add some highlights.


This one I plan on using on a scrapbook page.  In ChristChurch, we went to a Red and Black themed fancy dress party.  I was going to wear a red mini skirt and I was going to have my hair in pigtails like this but it was too cold. 

We went as Devils.  I know, I know. We don't really need costumes at all.

No comments: