Pages

28 January 2010

Thursdays Thoughts

It got up to 25 degrees cel today. Very hot! This is just part of our small garden in the middle of the afternoon. Yesterday I recieved some very good goodies from a new Kiwi friend Tracy.
A lot of stamped images on Stampin' Up card. I colored these in today with my gorgeous Copic Markers, which I love even more. They blend a lot better on this card than Bazzill. I am being real lazy and not rotating these photographs. I love this image! Beautiful!!
Another pretty image from Tracy. I spent some time coloring this little girl in. I think this is a beautiful card.
This one was the last image I colored in today. It is for the Copic Buzz Challenge. I was having a little trouble with the lighting when I took these photographs.

Also a little reminder for you.
On Feb 1st 2010 the EART TEAM are having a Valentine Themed Trunk Show at the Etsy Labs. Remember to show up for some great offers!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Glad you like the paper Jeni. Look forward to seeing more cards.