Pages

18 January 2010

A random post so there is something for you to read. I got this digital stamp last week and I have so loved coloring her in! I love the meditative pose and I feel calmer when I look at her.
I am getting better at coloring with Copics. I wouldn't say I'm an expert. Since I only have Bazzill card I can't do much blending as the card bleeds. So I have to remember not to use too much ink/color.
Tomorrow, me and my momma are going to our local scrapbook store to make some cards using these papers. (Lilac Avenue by KaiserCraft). When I was making the card above I decided to make a door hanger for my new craft room. This is really basic scrap supplies I used to make it. I'm not sure what it needs? I want to add some flowers but I don't really want to buy anything new - but if I must...
Do you think that is colored in good?

Maybe some green flowers, with purple flowers and a bit of purple bling??

No comments: