Pages

24 January 2010

My new craft room as of this morning. Still messy with boxes that need to be unpacked and things that need to be tidied.
Our new lounge. With the liluns all together and cozy.
I got to play with my Polymer Clay today! I made these three buttons and a bead. I don't know if they are cured enough. I put them in the oven for about 10 minutes at 150c. I took them out of the oven because they started to smoke so I quickly took them outside to cool. They are hard, but I need to test their strength. And I could do with some proper tools.

Tomorrow is a bank holiday here in Wellington so another restful day, and Mom has Tuesday off work to settle in a bit more. Hopefully on Wednesday everything will be good and back to normal. Expect lots of cool new cards and more photographs.

1 comment:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

My suggestion on baking clay is low and slow. You can take them out and rebake them some more, cooling inbetween. That is what I do. =D