Pages

14 December 2009

ooh, a title...

I don't really have any plan behind this post. We have been searching for somewhere to move to. Today, me and Step Dad walked up this long gently sloaping hill to a house and for some reason I wanted to wear my jandels (flip flops). It is quite warm (verging on hot) today. Now I have achy feet and the start of some blisters.

With my trusty cup of coffee, I got on with some scrapbooking. Still have most of the photographs from our bush walk to scrap. Most of these aren't completely finished.


My desk as it currently is. Very messy (even for me). And a layout in progress. I need to wait for the flowers and buttons to dry.
My big, old, balding brother. This is unfinished. It needs something.... but what?


We went to Otaki/Wilton's Bush a couple Sundays ago.
Me eating some rice crackers. This is unfinished. It needs a title and some more embellishments or journalling. Any ideas?

That's it for today. I've put some cream on my feet and will limp around home and rest.

Maybe I'll clean my desk tomorrow and be able to show that photograph. Who knows?

2 comments:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

A messy desk is a sign of hard work :)

pnkgeeni said...

LOL Michelle, I've never thought of it like that.