Pages

13 August 2009

Challenge Entry SSSC30

Baaaa....

So, this card is for a challenge via the sweetest thing blog. Since the sketch was posted I've been trying to come up with a design that I like. And I just got this one done. I was going to use a stamped flower, but I really wanted to use some ribbon! and I didn't have any ribbon that matches any patterned paper.
This is the second time that I've used this silver fern ribbon. For some reason I really want to do a Kiwi card. (Silver Fern and sheep...) The stamped sheep are a set of two from Rubbabubbdoo. This is the bottom one.
What color are sheep? I wasn't sure if I should color the sheep or not, so I left them. Still need to practice my coloring skills.

2 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Darling Jeni! Very cute and well done!

1CardCreator said...

Cute card Jeni. I love the sheep the way they are. I have an award for you at my blog.
~Diane (DCRU DT ).