Pages

3 June 2009

Weekend Window Shopping - Cards & Moore by Terri

This weekend's window shopping is coming from the store called Cards & Moore By Terri


I have always been an artsy person but I started stamping 4 years ago and it has been a great stress reliever for me.

I have 2 dogs Sophie a 4 yr old Border Collie Mix that we got from the Shelter and Lily a 3 yr old purebread Westie


I live in Denver, CO with my 11 yr old daughter Emilia and my husband Rich. I also homeschool Emilia.

I love bright colors but my favorite color is red with bright pink being a close second.



I make stamping technique videos once a month and share them on my blog http://www.terrbear38.blogspot.com/

I hope you enjoyed this weekend's feature.
This post is up a day early because first thing Friday morning I am on a plane to Hamilton. The one must-do thing there is the glow worm caves! I'll be back here on Tuesday night.

No comments: