Pages

3 June 2009

I have been home alone most of the day. The rest of the family have gone up to Hamilton. I am going up on Friday.

While I have been alone, I have been tidying up my crafting area. It's still a little messy but it tidier.



Last week, I recieved this goodie pack of Valentine scrapbook goodies, just from subscribing to the only New Zealand scrapbooking magazine. Since my mom pays for the subscription I am leaving half the goodies for her.

Inside the box:
Lots of heart shaped, cupid shaped, love shaped buttons, jewels and glittery bits.
Seven sheets of patterned paper.
Two sheets of lace paper.
Three heart shaped scalloped 12x12 paper.
Two sheets of 7Gypsies stickers.
One bear.

I spent a couple days thinking about what to make. I decided on using some scrap cardboard to make a three page "altered tabbed album". I added some more pages using matching red cardstock. I used about half one of the 7Gypsies stickers to finish the album. I printed the photographs (all of my mom) with a slight sepia effect so the colors wouldn't clash with the white, red and cream paper.

A thin piece of ribbon/fiber holds all the pages together.

I am giving this to my mom next Tuesday, when we get back from our short holiday.

No comments: