Pages

12 May 2009

Hmm...


I'm honestly trying to think of something interesting to put here regularly. Not sure what...

I had a great creative day yesterday. Got lots of wonderful cards made, even though I had a slight headache. I did get a lot of my To Do List crossed off. Still have to tidy up a bit and take out some rubbish.


It's really getting cold enough here in New Zealand for thick scarves and warm hats.

I've been listing all the cards I made yesterday in my shop, so I now have over 140 items. In New Zealand (and Aussie) Fathers Day isn't until September but I have been making some Fathers Day cards. I actually don't know if I should send my dad one. He lives in the UK.... Anyway, there are lots for you to choose from.

The Best Fathers Day Card w/envelope $5.50

Next month, FotoGeeni will be having a giveaway...

No comments: