Pages

23 September 2012

These Boots.... Layout

 I've found out that I like to see the progress of a layout.  I've had the idea to take this photograph for a while and made myself take it yesterday.  I got a new sunburst template so tried it out on this layout.  Originally I just drew a brown line around the stencil and then I remembered that I had this transparency from Hambly.  But using the whole sheet just looked too busy so I drew the stencil on the transparency and cut out the sunbursts.
 I ripped some strips from some cloud patterned paper that I've had for a while, and added some Tim Holtz Ribbon Ruler with my tiny attacher. (I love my tiny attacher)!

I finished the layout with AC thickers and KaiserCraft stickers to spell out "The boots are made for walkin'".  Wrote some simple journaling along the sunburst lines.  I'm trying to make more of an effort to use the letter stickers and add more to my layouts to make them look really amazing.  Is there anything else I could add?

No comments: