Pages

1 September 2012

Pink

 Today was a nice pink painterly day. I'm actually out of pink paint right now.  The black bits in the above photograph are the wooden pages of my Camera Album.  I wanted to have black pages so my colour photographs will really pop out. Journalling will be on strips of white card.... I will show you when it's finished. (hopefully this year).
This photograph of the pink nail polish has been sitting on my desk for a few months and I finally got round to scrapping it today.  I sprayed pink mist over the ampersand mask then used the inner from an empty roll of double sided tape as a circle stamp.  Drew black lines around some of circles and the "&".  Cut out a circle to used doubled up foam dots to cover a blank space in the photograph, and finished it off with simple glittered alphabet letters from American Crafts (which have been sitting around here for a while).  I'm just leaving it to dry completely before putting it in the album.

No comments: