Pages

2 May 2012

What I did on Sunday

My new curtain for one of my bedroom windows. (The other window is a french door so needs a bigger curtain).   For the last year I've had an orange throw hanging up.

With a little bit of help from my Mom I did all the stitching on this curtain.  It's taken pretty much a whole year to find this pink check fabric and the green floral fabric. 

I did the bobbin bit myself - changed it to green with the other thread being pink.  It's not perfect stitching... there are little wobbles but at least I have some proper curtains and these fabrics aren't just hanging around in my room anymore.

Just need to find some time to get working on the other curtain!!! And I should do a scrapbook page with some of the cut offs about my time machine stitching.

No comments: