Pages

5 January 2009

Vaction in Review

Just a few pictures of our holiday. I will be doing a larger post over at Kiwigirladventures.blogspot.com later.

Day One 29th Dec
Boat ride across Cook's Strait to Picton.
Coach to Blenheim.



Day Two 30th Dec
Arrived in Kaikora.
Went on a tour. (Fur seals, lookout, lavendar farm)


Day Three 31st Dec
Whale watching cruise. (Didn't throw up!)
Coach to Christchurch.
New Years Eve Party.



Day Four 1st Jan
Queenstown.



Day Five 2nd Jan
Skyline Gondola
Minus 5 IceBar!!!!


Day Six 3rd Jan
Mom's Birthday
Helicopter Ride up to a Glacier!
GlowWorm and Bush Walk.
Day Seven 4th
Coach ride from Fox Glacier to Greymouth
Train from Greymouth to Christchurch
Plane from Christchurch to Wellington
Shuttle home!!!
I need to find a map online so I can mark our route.
It was a good holiday but very tiring.
Today we went into town and got a gorgeous lovely Starbucks coffee (the starbucks at Christchurch and Queenstown just didn't taste right).
I will get working on the photographs and trip report very soon. And I really have to clean my desk so I can get back to card making.
Happy New Year Everyone!

1 comment:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

wow! It all sounds so wonderful!!