Pages

2 December 2012

December Daily 2012

I've had a countdown to when I could start my December Daily for the last two weeks. I am so happy I can start playing!!! Still not sure if I have given myself enough 'stuff' but I should have enough to keep the crafter in me happy.
Photobucket 
My front cover. Usually I don't decorate the covers like this, but its for Christmas. I used some Mister Hueys mists. Stamps. Washi tape (which isn't really sticking) and some Studio Calico Mistables - which are lovely!
Photobucket 
I tried to keep the first page quite simple.  A basic title of December Daily 2012 and some tree embellishments.

 Photobucket 
December 1st. I got a hair cut so used a self portrait with my shorter hair (about 5" was chopped off).

 Photobucket
December 2nd. We had Layne here for a day of playing.We all did some coloring.

These photographs are really dark. I will try to take photographs of the other days earlier when there is more natural light. Tomorrow is my XXth birthday so I have an idea what my photograph will be. I horribly will have to go to work too. Wearing lots of layers from now til Spring time. Shiver.

No comments: