Pages

3 January 2012

December Daily Day 24 - Day 31

 The other part of Day 24. Layne visited and got to open all his pressies from us.
 Day 25 is another two photograph day. I visited my Gran at her new home and got some great photographs of her.
 Day 25 - Wrapping paper all ripped up.
 Day 26 - Aidy and Sarah came to see us all day. So lots more pressies to open.
 My cool brother got my lots of tools and my own power drill!  The journaling just says "it must be a Machon thing".  Dad's a engineer so I grew up around workshops and tools and all these fun things....
 Day 27 - All the Christmas sweets I enjoyed this season.
 Day 28 - Alf the Elf seems a little sweet on the Silent Night angel....
 Day 29 - My inspiration and motivation was waning around this time.
 Day 30
 Day 31 - I started this December Daily with a self portrait so I thought I would end it with one too.
 This photo was taken at .... 11.28pm 31st.
 The final back pages are just simple.... Goodbye 2011 with a photo of my miniature Jack Daniels.
We watched the London fireworks and I got some really good photographs.  Ended the album with ... Welcome 2012.

No comments: