Pages

23 January 2012

Always....

look on the brighter side of life...

I thought this would be a great poster to have for the hallway or the lounge - somewhere you would see it frequently.  I found a great print on Etsy (by CJ Prints  and by Simple Fresh Design ) But I thought I could make a 12x12 scrapbook layout and then we can just hang a page protector up and change the layout/message now and then.  Plus this has been fun to make.

I cut out the big shiny sun and cloud from Amy Tangerine for American Crafts Scatter Sunshine paper.  I typed and printed the "always look on the" and "side" onto white cardstock in different fonts.  I used some letter stickers from my stash (American Crafts Remarks Sadie) and decided to go with "brighter" rather than "bright".  The "of life" stickers are by KaiserCraft and are just sitting at the bottom of the sun.
For now, I'm okay with this. I was tempted to doodle a border or add some machine stitching but I can always add some later if it needs it.  Just need to decide where to hang this up.

No comments: