Pages

15 November 2011

I've been a year behind in my scrapbooking since, well, 2010.  Finally got caught up once I decided to stop worrying about what bits to use and to just do really simple quick pages to get these memories down!

An 8.5x11 layout to celebrate our Christmas.  Random shots from December.
It SNOWED in Guernsey (this is really odd for us - it might snow in Feb and even then it will just be slushy - these were nice and crisp flakes).
The original idea for this was the title "Footsteps in the Snow".  I think just some blue paper, buttons and ribbon work wonderfully.  The Noel is a freebie from one of the Xmas craft magazines we've bought.  I added a simple stamp in blue along the bottom - it's not straight and a little blurry - but that's okay).
Another snow day! I used the purple cardstock to compliment my Mom's purple coat.  I cut icicles from this sheet by Little Yellow Bicycle and added my journaling in a white pen.
I tried to make the journaling look like snow flurries - just naturally falling down the page.

Can you believe that I am onto 2011 memories?
My Mom's birthday
The birth of my nephew
Redecorating our house
Smashing the bathroom apart and re doing everything
Moving into our home
Trying to find a place for everything..... and much much more!

No comments: