Pages

22 September 2009

Scrapbook Pages

The best scrapbook pages from the last couple weeks.

These flowers were made from bigger flowers. I love the bright summery colors. These photographs are from today. It was hot and sunny most of the day so I decided to paint my toenails a nice bright color to cheer me up.
Two before shoots which I tried to make a little aged and grey and then the nails painted this bright red with a perfect blue sky behind!
I actually used my corner rounder on this page. Usually I leave the card square. I used quite a lot of stash that I've been keeping for a while that had uses when I bought them but I never did use them.
A newer layout with pictures of Charlie. All the letters for the title were handcut.
And I covered the two clocks from the patterned paper (bottom left) in diamond glaze to give them an epoxy sticker look to match the epoxy sticker from the dot in the "i".
My one true love. Smirnoff Vodka. Above just shows the clear heart that I attached to the cardstock with a silver eyelet.
The title for the page is "{My Secret Lover}" The letters are glitter ones by Doodlebug Designs. They are covered with so much glitter, it goes everywhere!


This picture is just from a few weeks ago. Again, I used lots of papers and chipboard pieces that I've had for about a year, and I'm trying to use some of them.


No comments: