Pages

8 February 2009

Easter Cards, Princess Notelets & Love Notelets.

I haven't been feeling very well today. So I've just tried to drink lots of water and rest. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I'll get lots of cute little cards made. I have lots of ideas.

I invested in a new craft knife, by EK Success. It has a retractable blade. But on my new one, the button won't keep the knife up. I sent an email to the company and they are going to replace the craft knife for me! I love these types of craft knifes, and so happy that I don't have to buy another one.

I think I'm going to start offering envelopes with my cards. I hate making cards in bulk. It's so mind numbingly dull. When I sell a card - I will make an envelope just for that one.

And I think FotoGeeni will need it's own Etsy Store. It's a little difficult with just one store. I can't devote time to promote FotoGeeni on it's own.

New update tomorrow.

1 comment:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Hope you feel better soon!! Love the new stuff!!