Pages

22 December 2010

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE

Remember this post from last year? The whole Grinch all festive and warm.  I have Grinch songs in my head! Even the Grinch from when he was a special guest on The Simpsons. 

I've picked up some more mince pie filling and finally found some ground rice to use for the shortbread (instead of corn flour) - I might do some baking tomorrow afternoon.  Or maybe the afternoon after.

I have to get the bus into town tomorrow at 11am to meet my Mom so I can't really have much vodka tonight.  The last minute presents are wrapped up (unless a few more get bought).  I need to put up some more decorations and seriously tidy up.  I have to print some tags out too.  Pretty sure I can get all this done in time.

I hope anyway.
Happy Christmas

No comments: