Pages

7 April 2009

What to do??

What should I do?
My craft knife is too dull to do any type of cutting, and my news ones haven't arrived yet. Hopefully they'll be here tomorrow. So I can't cut any paper, and I'm lost.

I've tidied up some boxes, which I thought would take a few good hours, and was finished in about 20 minutes. I found some cards to destash, have taken photographs and have listed some on etsy.

I am trying out the cheap scrapbook albums, but have to wait for stuff to dry before I do anymore.

I am just being lazy. I could clean up my desk. Or print some photographs and make some coasters. But that involves moving my laptop over to the table, moving the things from the top of the printer.... see, laziness.

Last night I did wake up at 3am (was awake until after 4am). I guess this could justify a nap...

I would love to make a few cards with the inspiration that came to me at 3am, but I have NO sharp blades so the cards wouldn't be good quality.

Okay, I'm going to finish listing this card, check my emails and have a little nap.

No comments: