Pages

16 November 2007


My entry for Scrap Naked's first challenge, and my first actual layout to do with me (the others have been holidays).
I used Bazzill Bling paper in Black and Pink.
Black ribbon
Scraps of Glitz Design Hot Mama paper.
I might add some hidden journaling near the tags.
XX
EDIT: I have figured out how to do the hidden journaling. I am going to add a scrap of the black bling paper and fold it over the ribbon with journaling on the inside.
"Scrap Naked - show the imperfections"
"I keep my secrets hidden from everyone!
Even myself."

4 comments:

Pnk Geeni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lara said...

LOVE the doodling and the picture in the corner.
Very very hot!!!!

-lara

Melonie said...

Great page! Love the picture! Thanks for playing along!

xobellaaimox said...

absolutely awesome! :)